As a part of Ambition Broxbourne, a Business Charter has been produced with the aim of establishing a new working relationship between Broxbourne Borough Council and local businesses in order to improve overall economic performance and prosperity across the Borough. The charter will apply to all current local businesses and any that potentially would like to come to the Borough.
Our commitment in this Charter is to:
- Champion and support local business
- Deliver the highest quality of service for businesses and where possible ensure that the particular needs of individual businesses are understood and met
- Provide value for money, especially given the current economic climate which requires an enterprising and agile approach to delivering public services
- Analyse needs and seek the views of business and plan services accordingly
- Monitor performance to ensure a culture of continuous improvement
- Work in partnership through a range of joint working arrangements
- Deal with businesses honestly and with integrity
- Establish an internal Business Champions Group to deal with issues raised by business and ensure that the Charter remains fit for purpose
- Establish an external Economic Board to provide direction for the Charter.
The Council's relationships with business will be facilitated by working arrangements between the Council and the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce that will be focussed around a programme of local events and campaigns. It is through this activity that local businesses will be encouraged to engage, inform and drive the delivery of the charter.
Please see the Business Charter in related documents for further information on how we can support your business grow or below for links to other council departments who can assist you.
Getting in touch with the team
To share your views or for further information on Ambition Broxbourne please get in touch via:
Telephone: 01992 785565
The Economic Development team are based in the Borough of Broxbourne Offices, Bishops' College, Churchgate, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9XB