Why should you consider bringing your business to Broxbourne or developing your ideas here?
The Borough of Broxbourne…
- Direct Access to motorway and rail networks including a 23 minute journey to London Liverpool Street (and the City of London), and a 29 minute journey to Stratford (and the associated Crossrail interchange opening in 2019)
- Excellent connections to Stansted and Luton Airports along with very good connections to Heathrow Airport
- Home to several major companies including News UK, Merck Sharp & Dohme and VolkerWessels UK and its subsidiary VolkerFitzpatrick
- A range of tourist attractions including the 2012 Olympic venue: The Lee Valley White Water Centre, The Lee Valley Regional Park, Rye House Speedway & Karting and Paradise Wildlife Park
- Access to the proposed Crossrail 2 route will reinforce the area’s excellent strategic location and provide an opportunity to establish an international rail hub
- A pivotal location for knowledge based industries: life sciences and technology sectors associated with the London Stansted Cambridge Corridor, finance and business services sector associated with excellent connectivity to the city of London and the creative sector associated with the M25 corridor links to the Elstree, BBC and Warner Brothers Studios.
- To reinforce and enhance the principles of the Greenbelt whilst promoting the Borough as a place to invest and do business
- To revitalise town centres currently under pressure with the changing nature of retail
- To re-balance a relatively low value economy towards a high value knowledge intensive economy
- To address pockets of deprivation characterised by low skills within the resident population.
Getting in touch with the team
To share your views or for further information on Ambition Broxbourne please get in touch via:
Telephone: 01992 785565
The Economic Development team are based in the Borough of Broxbourne Offices, Bishops' College, Churchgate, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9XB