In the current economic climate no organisation can operate in isolation, therefore, a crucial element of Ambition Broxbourne will be joint working through partnership to make the best use of limited resources and to enjoy the benefits of collective thinking and actions.
Below is a list of partners who the Council will be working with to make Ambition Broxbourne a success. Click on the links to view the partners' websites.
- Connected Counties
- Community Voluntary Services for Broxbourne and East Herts
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS)
- Federation of Small Business (FSB)
- Hertfordshire Growth Hub - Be the first to hear about the latest grant programmes, funding schemes, local events, awards and news by subscribing to the Growth Hub’s free newsletter.
- Hertford Regional College
- Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- Jobcentre Plus
- Lee Valley Regional Park
- London Stansted Cambridge Consortium (LSCC)
- UK Trade and Investment (UKTI)
- VolkerWessels UK
In addition, the Council is also working with:
- Local businesses
- Youth representatives
- Voluntary and community sector representatives
Getting in touch with the team
To share your views or for further information on Ambition Broxbourne please get in touch by
Telephone: 01992 785565
The Economic Development Team is based in the Broxbourne Borough Offices, Bishops' College, Churchgate, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9XB