The Spotlight is the ideal venue for large and small conferences, meetings, corporate days and special events. It is a multi-purpose venue well suited to lectures, presentations, exhibitions, social meetings, concerts, and dinner dances. The venue is set back in six and a half acres of private, landscaped lawns leading to a lake and fountain.
Capacity: Main hall can seat 547 theatre style and 175 seated at round tables (half tables). The adjacent Dinant Room can seat up to 40 and the Spotlight Bar and Lounge can seat up to 60 people.
- The latest audio visual equipment, projectors, video recorders and monitors, a full size cinema screen and qualified resident technicians
- Traditional presentation aids such as flip charts and white boards
- Wi-fi and break out zones
- Dedicated free car parking for 92 vehicles
- Drop-off zone
- Dressing rooms and stage door - Mini bus shuttle service can be arranged to and from Broxbourne or Cheshunt station
- In-house catering and refreshments, or kitchen hire for your own caterers
- Full disabled access, hearing loop, free parking and toilets
- Private lawned grounds with lake
Location: Located eight miles from junction 25 of the M25 with easy access from the A10 London - Cambridge road. 1.5 miles from Broxbourne mainline station (London Liverpool Street to Cambridge).