There is no age or ability limit to joining Swim School. You are never too old or too young to learn, from babies taking their first dip in a pool, to adults who have never learned to swim or would like to improve their technique. Swimming is not just a fun and healthy way to exercise, it is also the gateway to many other water-based sports.
The Fit&Well Swim School package
When you start your journey with us, you will receive:
- One class per week, 50 weeks of the year (additional one-to-one classes can be purchased for anybody age three years and above).
- Any swimming hats, badges and certificates that are issued as part of the course.
- Help in finding and fitting the right goggles.
- A Fit&Well Swim School discount voucher for use in our Fit&Well Swim Shop.
- Free swimming during public swim sessions, to enable swimmers to practice and improve more quickly.
- 50% off a month of lessons for both you and a friend when you successfully refer them (or their child) to the scheme.
- Free parking at The Laura Trott Leisure Centre for 30 minutes either side of a lesson (parking is free at The John Warner Sports Centre).