How to Book Tickets
Bookings for most events featured in the 'What's On' guide,
including cinema screenings, can be made online.
Online booking provides quick easier access to events 24/7
with a booking fee of £1 per ticket up to a maximum charge of
£3 per transaction.
Please include the title and preferred date of the event you
would like to see, the ticket price and number of tickets, your
credit card number and expiry date, your name, address, contact
phone number and email address.
Booking by telephone and
To make a booking by telephone, call 01992 441946
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
9am - 1.00pm
The Box Office is also open an hour prior to all Borough of
No credit card booking accepted under £5. There is a £1.50
booking fee per transaction.
Outside these hours e-mail us at email@example.com and
we will contact you as soon as we are open.
Booking in person
- Broxbourne Civic Hall is open Monday to Friday 9am –
5.30pm and Saturdays 9am - 1pm
- Broxbourne Civic Hall is also open prior to every show
organised by the Borough of Broxbourne and during the interval
- For further information call the Box Office on 01992 441946 or
- Wolsey One Stop Shop is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm and
Saturdays 9am – 1pm.
Wolsey Hall, Windmill Lane Cheshunt
- The Waltham Cross One Stop Shop is open Monday to Friday 9.00am
– 5.30pm and Saturdays 9am – 1pm.
123 High Street, Waltham Cross
- All one stop shops close for staff training at 3.30pm on the
last Thursday of every month
Please note: Broxbourne Council does not accept
cheques for ticket sales and One Stop Shops do not accept cash
payments. No credit card bookings can be accepted for
transactions under £5. There is a 50p booking fee per transaction.
In person booking fees are free for Friends of Broxbourne