Pay a Penalty Charge Notice
A Penalty Charge may be paid in one of the following ways:
- Telephone - credit/debit card payments only. Automated payment line 0845 601 7620 (24 hours/ seven days a week) or Broxbourne Helpline 01992 785577 during normal office hours Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Please have the vehicle details and PCN number ready.
- Online - following the link from pay for it .
- By credit/debit card or cash at the Post Office or any Paypoint outlet using the barcode at the bottom of the PCN.
- Post using the payment slip attached to the Penalty Charge Notice or quoting the PCN reference number (beginning BK) to: Parking Control, Borough Offices, Bishops College, Churchgate, Cheshunt, Herts., EN8 9XB. Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Borough of Broxbourne. Please write the PCN number and vehicle registration on the back. Allow two working days for 1st class post and five for 2nd class.
- In person at the Borough Offices, Bishops' College, Churchgate, Cheshunt, Herts, EN8 9XB via the automated payment kiosk during normal business hours Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Payment by credit/debit card or cheque can also be made to the Council's One Stop Shops at 98A High Street, Hoddesdon; Laura Trott Leisure Centre, Windmil Lane, Cheshunt; 123 High Street, Waltham Cross or at Broxbourne Civic Hall, High Street, Hoddesdon during normal business hours Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.