Lowewood Museum is supported by a thriving society of Friends who provide valuable support for the service. Friends of Lowewood Museum was founded in June 1987 as a registered charity (289225).
From time to time the Friends help to purchase special artefacts for the museum along with display materials. Their assistance behind the scenes is invaluable, helping museum staff with tasks such as object cataloguing.
The benefits of joining the friends include:
• Opportunity to exhibit collections of your own within the museum
• Three informative newsletters a year
• A yearly outing to one of our featured talks
• Free entry to our talks programme throughout the year
• Access to Lowewood Museum’s library
• Attend exhibition private views
Annual membership is £8 single, £15 family.
To become a Friend of Lowewood Museum call 01992 445596.
Friends Talks Programme
The Friends of Lowewood Museum arrange a series of lectures throughout the year which take place at The United Reformed Church Hall, Mill Lane, Broxbourne, EN10 7AZ at 8pm.
Admission is free to members of the Friends' group and £3 each for non-members.