Add your photo to the public gallery
The photo gallery includes
pictures taken in the Borough by members of the public.
If you've taken a photo you would like to share with everyone,
follow the instructions below to get it into our gallery. Your
photo may also appear in the 'banner' of our website, so it would
appear on every page of our website.
How to send your photo
- First read the terms and conditions (below).
- You can email your photo(s) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org By
sending photos via email you agree to accept the terms and
conditions (below). Photos sent via the form must be a
maximum 1MB in filesize.
- We cannot accept photos which have been sent
by post, so please use the online form or email.
- Make sure you give us:
- the photographer/copyright owner's name
- a brief description of the photo (where it was taken, what the
picture is of)
- the date the photo was taken.
Terms and Conditions
- The person who sends the photo to us (referred to as “you” from
now on) must hold the copyright for it, and you must have the right
to allow its publication.
- Photos containing people: by submitting a
photo to us you are declaring that any people who are in it have
given their consent for the photo to be published.
- By sending a photo to us, you grant us permission to publish
the photo – or any part of it - on the Borough of Broxbourne
website, and in any other media we choose.
- Photos should be taken within the Borough area.
However, we will consider publishing your picture if it was taken
close to the Borough.
- We reserve the right not to publish your photo.
- Photos published on the Internet can be copied and used
by other people. If you don’t want to run the risk of your
photo being used without your permission, you should
not send it to us. We will not accept any
liability if your photo is copied from our website and subsequently
used elsewhere without your permission.