What is Active Herts?
The Council offers a tailor-made programme to improve the health and fitness of residents who are:
- at risk of cardiovascular diseases
- diagnosed with mild to moderate mental health conditions
- currently living inactive lifestyles
The Council will introduce you to its health and fitness professionals, known as ‘Get Active’ specialists. Each specialist is focussed on helping you improve your health through moderate physical activity.
You will receive:
- one-to-one support
- a personalised fitness plan which will work around your normal daily routine
- fun and friendly activities based on your fitness level and interests
What you can do
You can sign up to the programme by completing the form below. You must be able to answer ‘yes’ to all the following questions:
- Do you currently do less than 30 minutes of physical activity that raises your breathing each week?
- Are you over the age of 16?
- Do you live in the Borough?