Report an issue with shrubs, hedges and grass

What you can do

If a shrub, hedge, rose or flower bed is overgrown or overhanging and requires attention you can report it using the form at the bottom of this page. You will be asked to provide some details to help the Council to take action. These will include:

  • your contact details
  • what type of plant bed you are reporting
  • what the issue is
  • where it is
  • any supporting photographs or documents
  • how the Council can respond to you

All reports received by the Council will be inspected. However, no action will be taken if the plant bed is due for its scheduled maintenance shortly.

Report overgrown shrubs, hedges and grass