I want to tell the Council about a change of address

What you can do

If you have moved home or have other changes in your circumstances, you must tell the Council as soon as possible. To do this, you will need to complete the relevant online forms below. 

Council Tax 

You will need to register for Council Tax if you or your tenant are moving to the Borough.

If you are the sole occupier of the property, you can apply for a single person discount as part of this form.

If you have moved within the Borough, you will need to set up a new Council Tax account.

If you are moving out of the Borough, you need to let us know so that we can issue you with a final Council Tax bill.

Change my address for Council Tax 

Other Council services 

If you subscribe or are registered to any of the below services, you should also notify the Council of your change of address:

  • waste services (other than your standard refuse collection)
  • electoral register
  • membership to any of the Borough of Broxbourne leisure centres
  • purchasing a cemetery plot
  • taxi licence from the Council
  • a live application on the Council's social housing register
  • rent an allotment in the Borough
  • any outstanding invoices relating to sundry debts
  • seasonal hire of a sports pitch or green space

For these services, you should inform the Council if you are moving within or out of the Borough of Broxbourne.

Moving within the Borough of Broxbourne 

Moving out of the Borough of Broxbourne