You do not feel safe in your home because of domestic abuse

Request help and support

You can fill out the form at the bottom of this page to request help and support from the Council. You will be asked to give:

  • your contact details
  • your date of birth
  • your National Insurance number
  • your employment status
  • details of all the benefits you receive
  • your immigration status
  • anyone else in your household who is in your situation

You will also be asked to give the Council permission to share your details with other agencies. This is to help the Council provide the best help and advice it can. These other agencies might include:

  • the police or other law enforcement agency
  • the Home Office
  • your doctor
  • social services
  • mental health services
  • a credit checking agency
  • any other relevant agency

Request help and support