The Council organises a Landlords' Forum every six months (in April and October) as an opportunity for private landlords and letting agents to:
- learn about new legislation
- receive information and advice from guest speakers
- discuss housing matters with Council officers from the Simple Lets, Housing Needs, Housing Benefits and Environmental Health teams.
The next forum will be in October 2018 in the Council Chamber at the Council Offices, Bishops' College, Churchgate, Cheshunt EN8 9XQ.
The minutes and presentations from the most recent forum on 18 April 2018 are available below:
- Homelessness Reduction Act
- General Data Protection Regulation
- National Landlords Association (NLA) industry update
If you have any suggestions about who you would like to hear from at the next meeting, how the forum could be improved or if you would like to be added to the mailing list, please email the Council's Housing Policy team or telephone 01992 785555 extension 5894.