The Council organises a Landlords' Forum every six months (in April and October) as an opportunity for private landlords and letting agents to:
- learn about new legislation
- receive information and advice from guest speakers
- discuss housing matters with Council officers from the Simple Lets, Housing Needs, Housing Benefits and Environmental Health teams.
The last forum was on 25 October 2017 in the Council Chamber at the Council Offices, Bishops' College, Churchgate, Cheshunt EN8 9XQ.
The minutes and presentations from the most recent forum are available below:
- National Landlords Association (NLA)
- Electrical safety
- Private Sector Leasing
- New minimum energy requirements
If you have any suggestions about who you would like to hear from at the next meeting, how the forum could be improved or if you would like to be added to the mailing list, please email the Council's Housing Policy team or telephone 01992 785555 extension 5894.