Healthy Hub Broxbourne
Healthy Hub Broxbourne offers free information, advice and support to help you stay healthy and well. Healthy Hub Broxbourne works with a range of professionals who can help you get the right service for your needs. For example, you can get help with:
- managing your weight
- healthy eating
- looking after your mental health
- joining local social groups and community activities
- support as a carer
- giving up smoking
- cutting down on drinking
To contact the Healthy Hub:
- fill out a Healthy Hub Broxbourne enquiry form here, or
- Call the Healthy Hub on 0300 123 1034, or
- Visit the Healthy Hub, which shares premises with the Community Skills Hub in Waltham Cross High Street, near the main entrance to Pavilions. The Healthy Hub is open from 9.30am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays.
Appointments can be by video chat, phone or in person
Catch up with news and events on health and wellbeing in Broxbourne in the latest newsletter.
Have you used the Healthy Hub? Please tell us what you thought of the service here.