Healthy Hub Broxbourne
Healthy Hub Broxbourne offers free information, advice and support to help you stay healthy and well. Healthy Hub Broxbourne works with a range of professionals who can help you get the right service for your needs. For example, you can get help with:
- managing your weight
- healthy eating
- looking after your mental health
- joining local social groups and community activities
- support as a carer
- giving up smoking
- cutting down on drinking
Due to COVID-19, appointments will be over video chat or phone for now. For more information, you can:
- fill out a Healthy Hub Broxbourne enquiry form here
- call the Council on 01992 785555 and ask for Healthy Hub
- To read the latest edition of the free Healthy Hub newsletter, click here.
When the Council offices re-open, face-to-face appointments will be possible at:
Healthy Hub Broxbourne,
Cheshunt EN8 9XQ.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.