Council offices and One Stop shops
The Council offices, switchboard and helpline phone numbers are available between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Housing and Benefits opening hours are 8.30am-4pm.
- Council switchboard 01992 785555
- Council helpline 01992 785577
- Out of hours emergencies only 01992 785528
As a resident you can visit the Borough offices to:
- pay bills via the kiosk in reception
- examine planning applications
- sit the taxi licence Knowledge Test and more
The Borough offices are at:
- Bishops' College, Churchgate, Cheshunt, EN8 9XQ
One Stop shops
Two local centres offer information and advice for residents:
- Hoddesdon Library, 98a High Street, Hoddesdon (9am-5.30pm, Tuesday and Thursday). Closed last Thursday of every month from 3.30pm for staff training.
- 123 High Street, Waltham Cross (9am-5.30pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
It is not possible to make payments at the One Stop Shops