Change of circumstances

Change of other circumstances (Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support)

If your circumstances have changed you should let the Council know as soon as possible. You can do so by using the online form below.

You will be asked to provide your:

  • name
  • address
  • email address
  • telephone number
  • benefit claim reference number
  • national insurance number

You will also be asked to provide details of the change including the details of others in your household that this change affects, payslips and tenancy details.

Change of circumstances

Further information on the Council's E Claim Directive