As my landlord you are responsible for repairs to my business premises

What you can do

Before you contact the Council, you should refer to your leasehold documents to see if the Council is named as the landlord of your property.

If this is the case, it is the responsibility of the Council to carry out the repairs, or yourself as the tenant.

Request repairs to your business premises