Accessibility statement for broxbourne.gov.uk
This website is run by the Borough of Broxbourne.
The Council want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
The Council are also making the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.