Pay an invoice online
If you have received an invoice from the Council you should pay it in full by the due date shown on the invoice. You can pay your invoice online using the form at the bottom of this page.
All types of invoices can be paid here. Just as an example, you may have received an invoice for:
- an abandoned vehicle - if your vehicle is abandoned and you are the registered owner, you will be charged for the removal and destruction of the vehicle
- commercial rent
- housing benefit overpayments
- Simple Lets loans
- premises licence renewals
- BEST services
- ... and many more
If you are struggling to pay your invoice, go to the 'Query or discuss an invoice' link at the top of this page.
The fastest way to pay your invoice is online. Please note: a payment of £10,000 or over can only be done by way of a bank transfer and not the online form.
To use the online form you will need to provide:
- your contact details
- your invoice or reference number (on the top right-hand side of the invoice)
- your account number
- your credit or debit card details