Report an issue with an allotment

If you have an issue with your allotment you should contact your site representative on site. This includes issues with:

  • bonfires
  • broken padlocks
  • unmanaged or unmaintained plots

Urgent issues

If you cannot contact your site representative and the issue is urgent, you can use the online form below to contact the Council. The Council will investigate and decide on the appropriate action for the issue.

You will need to provide:

  • your name and contact details
  • the site with the issue
  • your plot number (if you have one)
  • details of the issue
  • any supporting documents or photographs

Report an issue with an allotment