You have been asked to leave by your partner or spouse

What you can do

The Council may be able to assist you if you have been asked to leave your home. Before contacting the Council you should talk to your partner or spouse about staying where you are. You can also:

After you have done this and you still need more help and support you can ask the Council for assistance.