You are about to be discharged from prison

What you can do

The Council may be able to assist you when you leave prison and you think you will be homeless. You should contact the Council before your discharge and it is important that the Prison Service or Probation Service makes contact with the Council as well. Make sure you have told them you do not have anywhere to live when you leave prison.

Before contacting the Council you can visit the following websites:

Other information that may help includes:

After you have done this and you still need more help and support you can ask the Council for assistance.