You do not feel safe in your home because you are being harassed

What the Council can do

If you feel you cannot stay in your own home due to harassment the Council's Housing section may be able to offer you temporary housing. You should be ready to give as many details as possible, including:

  • proof of your identification - for example, a copy of your passport, birth certificate or home office papers
  • your financial information - for example, bank account details

The Council may:

  • help you identify any places where you have a right to live
  • put you in touch with organisations that could help you