What you can do
You can safely dispose of infectious and hazardous waste using a special collection service, authorised by your doctor.
This service is free of charge and collected from home addresses every Monday from 7am.
You can dispose of clinical waste in:
- orange sacks
- a (yellow lid) sharps box
- a (purple lid) sharps box
If you wish to subscribe to this service, you will need to sign into MyAccount before completing any of the forms below.
If you already have MyAccount, you will need to:
- download and complete the Infectious or Clinical Waste form
- have your doctor sign the form
- upload a photo or scanned copy of the signed form to MyAccount
Please note that if you cancel your subscription, this will be with immediate effect.