Request a replacement wheelie bin

You can request a replacement wheelie bin if yours has been damaged or is missing. You will be asked to give details that will help the Council respond to your request. These will include:

  • your contact details
  • the type of wheelie bin you want to replace
  • the number of people in your home

If you have communal refuse/recycling bins please contact your landlord, managing agent or housing association.

Request a replacement wheelie bin

Missing bins sometimes reappear so if your bin shows up again, make sure you let the Council know.

You can collect recycling boxes and brown food waste bins at the Council office’s reception desk or from a One Stop Shop. You must take with you proof of your address - for example, a council tax bill.