Change of circumstances

Change of address (Council Tax)

If you have moved home or have other changes in your circumstances, you must tell the Council as soon as possible.

To do this, you will need to complete the Change my address for Council Tax form shown below.

If you subscribe or are registered to any other services please also complete the appropriate form for Change of address (other council services).

Council Tax

You will need to register for Council Tax if you or your tenant are moving to the Borough.

If you are the sole occupier of the property, you can apply for a single person discount as part of this form.

If you have moved within the Borough, you will need to set up a new Council Tax account.

If you are moving out of the Borough, you need to let us know so that we can issue you with a final Council Tax bill.

Change my address for Council Tax.