Mental health support

Where to go for help

Mental health assistance

In an emergency, if you or someone else is at risk of harm, call 999 or visit your nearest Accident and Emergency department.

For non-emergency help or if you need to speak to someone:

Substance misuse

If you want to cut down the amount of alcohol you drink, the Broxbourne Healthy Hub can help you get started, and to find an approach that works for you. The service is confidential and free. You can:

More information

The links below are for information and support: