If you or someone else is in immediate danger or a crime is taking place, call 999.
You can report antisocial behaviour to the Council using the form at the bottom of this page. If you want to report an incident on behalf of someone else you do not need their consent. Antisocial behaviour includes:
- racial abuse or hate crimes
- verbal abuse
- noise nuisance
You will be asked to give:
- your details
- details of the victim if it is not you
- details of the antisocial behaviour
- details of the perpetrators
- any supporting evidence - for example, photographs
The Council is a member of the Broxbourne Community Safety Partnership.