You are about to be discharged from care (16-25)

Other support and information you can get

Hertfordshire County Council’s Children’s Services can also help with your education. For example, they can:

  • find you somewhere to live during holiday periods if you are in residential education (this also applies if you are over 21 years-old but still in full-time further or higher education)
  • possibly help with living costs
  • continue to assist you with education and training until you are 25

Other information that may help includes: