I would like to find out if I am eligible to join the Housing Register

Important notice: COVID-19

In light of the current situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, the Housing Advice Service has reviewed its procedures and will continue to advertise available properties each week.

The Housing Advice Service and its housing association partners are operating with less staff than usual meaning service delivery is impacted and there will be a reduction in the number of properties being advertised each week and sometimes no properties will be advertised.

Where an applicant is successfully nominated for a property, the opportunity to move into the property will be delayed due to the government restrictions imposed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Please avoid telephoning the Council at the moment. If you need information about your account, you can still access it in the usual way by logging in via the HomeOption website.

Please note there may also be a delay in processing new applications but you will be contacted about the outcome of your application in due course.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.