The Council holds a Landlords' Forum every six months (in April and October) for private landlords and letting agents to:
- receive updates on the latest legislation
- receive information and advice from guest speakers
- discuss housing matters with Council officers from the Simple Lets, Housing Needs, Housing Benefits and Environmental Health teams
Latest Meeting Documents (12 October 2023):
- Landlords' Forum Presentation by SAFS
- Simple Lets Presentation by Broxbourne Borough Council
- National Residential Landlords Association Presentation
- Meeting Minutes
The next forum will be on the 17 April between 6-7.30pm at the Council Offices, Churchgate. Further details will be published here, nearer the time.
Landlords can email email@example.com for more information.