Apply for alcohol and entertainment licences

Types of licences

The Council is responsible for administering the following alcohol and entertainment licences, certificates and notices:

  • personal licence to allow you to sell alcohol at licensed premises
  • premises licence
  • club premises certificate
  • temporary event notice (TEN)
  • late night refreshment

You can use the licence finder on GOV.UK to apply for a licence and to find out more information on the different types of licences you may need.

You can view the Council's licensing privacy statement as a PDF file.