Contact the Council

Enquiry Form

You can find information on the Council’s services, report an issue or request a service by going to the relevant service area on this website. You can get to the service areas from:

· the Menu at the top of this page
· the Search at the top of this page
· the home page
· the A-Z (follow the ‘View other services’ button on the home page)

If you cannot find the service you are looking for on the Council’s website, you can submit an enquiry using the form below. Your enquiry will go directly to the Council’s service team and they will respond to you directly.

You can also use the form to ask about a new or existing case that you have with the Council.

If you are unable to make your enquiry online, you can write to the Council at:

Bishops' College
Cheshunt EN8 9XQ.

The Council also operates two local One Stop Shops that provide information and advice for residents. It is not possible to make any payments to the Council at these centres, and both are currently closed until further notice.

Hoddesdon Library
98a High Street, Hoddesdon

Waltham Cross Library
123 High Street, Waltham Cross